We prioritize in exceptional customer experience and never compromise on delivering that. We provide a flexible and competitive warranty in the dental industry, aiming to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are the direct manufacturers, and therefore can take accountability and resolve any issues you may have quickly.
For more information on our Warranty, please visit our website.
Returns: TBS does not sell any products direct, therefore please refer to your dealer’s return policy for any returns. We do not accept any returns.
Exchange: We would be more than happy to exchange any product bought from our authorized dealer within 30 days. Please include your dealer invoice for any exchange request.
Repairs: We have on-site group of skilled technicians ready to handle your dental instrument repairs. This group possesses over 50 years of combined instrument knowledge and can manage a wide range of repairs and refurbishing needs. If for some reason we cannot repair your instruments, we will replace them for you at no additional charge.
Note: Please clean and sterilize all instruments prior to sending them in for repair. All items should be shipped in a puncture proof package and by traceable means to prevent loss. You may replace or exchange an item within 30 days from ship date. To qualify for a replacement, items must be returned in their original packaging with your dealer invoice.
Please submit your request using our automated RMA System by following these steps:
We will not accept returned merchandise without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Returns received without authorization will not be processed for repairs or exchange.
1. Create a Request for RMA by logging in to our RMA website https://tbs.returnsportal.net/
If you do not have an account yet, please click SIGNUP and provide accurate information such as name, shipping address and a valid email address.
2. Please provide a detailed description of the reason for returning the product.
3. We will review your request within 2 business days, do not send your item until you have received an RMA Number. You will receive a notification email when your RMA Request is approved. You can also log in to our system anytime to check the status of your request.
4. Upon receiving an RMA Number, login to our website to print your RMA form, packaging slip, and return shipping label and ship your item.
5. You can monitor the status of your return (24×7) by logging into our website.