10 Rongeur FRINGS, Upper Universal
- End-cutting dental bone rongeurs used for trimming and re-contouring alveolar bone and gross tissue removal.
- Designed for upper universal use.
Forceps, one of the most vital instruments used in dentistry, hadn’t been upgraded in the last 170 years until TBS explored the idea of streamlining them with an effortless spring. TBS introduced a straightforward yet pivotal concept – forceps with spring or FRINGS – an idea that has broken dentistry out of its conventional mold forever.
FRINGS forceps feature a brand new patented spring-driven “auto-retractable” design that entirely replaces the need to open forceps with your fingers while maintaining an uncomfortable grip through extraction.
Rongeur FRINGS come with the following revolutionary features:
- Sharp high tempered beaks to efficiently cut/snap bone.
- Revolutionary, patented auto-retractable technology that entirely eliminates the need to use fingers to open forceps. This facilitates better control and less exertion and tension on the hands.
- Ergonomic lightweight handle allow more comfort and convenience in the dentist’s hands for everyday use.
- Exclusive, trademarked two-tone blue satin and titanium finish aids in efficient sterilization and highlights the aesthetics of the FRINGS.
- Crafted with 100% German Stainless Steel to improve the longevity and are backed with our lifetime warranty.